The third week of my fat loss plan is when my body started to really respond well. This is now the start of week four and I am definitely feeling leaner and excited for how I will progress.
I will not be making any changes moving into week four, and this is for the following reasons:
- My body is responding well to the workout programme and macros I have in place
- This week I have five days to pack up my entire flat and get ready to move into my new home – on top of work. This is enough stress and physical activity without adding anything more to stress my body.
What my lifestyle fat loss plan includes for week four:
- The final week of my current push pull programme (I will have been on the programme for a month by the end of this week and so need to change it up again)
- I am going to keep my macros exactly the same:
- Carbs 220g
- fat 55g
- Protein 176g
- Total calories 2079
- I am going to keep making time to look after my stress levels, and this includes:
- Taking 10 minutes out when I need it to clear my mind with meditation using the Calm app
- Taking days off from the gym, even if it is not a planned rest day
- Making time to unwind when I finish work, like having a bath
- Keeping with my sleep schedule of 10pm bedtimes
You can follow my lifestyle fat loss regime on my Instagram, link in side bar.